×

quesWhat to do after receiving notice from court by lover's husband?

What can I do if I have received a notice from the court? I was dating a girl about a year back after which she got married due to disputes between us. We continued to talk even after she got married. We had exchanged some personal photographs over the phone as well. She used to discuss how her husband used to torture her and beat her up.

But a day back I received a notice from her husband who has all the conservation and the photographs with him. What can I do?

We need to know the offence for which you have received notice from the Court, only then can we guide you in the right manner.

In any case, you need to appear before the Court on the required date and engage an Advocate to defend yourself.