What is joint memo in cheque bounce case

hello sir i hv chq bounce case against me.frm past one year i dont want to fight case.so my lawyer applied fr joint memo.on march 10th .so court has called on april 10th.i need one more mnth extra to settle 2lakh amount.as in paying lumsum nt partil payment.so pl let me knw nxt procedure how can i gt one mnth to sttle money by court

Answers (1)

193 votes

Hi, If you have good rapo with your present advocate then you may discuss with himself. I need discussion on the status of this case before any legal advice. However, as there is call on near date you may not have option to get it extended unless you file an application for extending it to next date.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles