What is joint memo in cheque bounce case

hello sir i hv chq bounce case against me.frm past one year i dont want to fight case.so my lawyer applied fr joint memo.on march 10th .so court has called on april 10th.i need one more mnth extra to settle 2lakh amount.as in paying lumsum nt partil payment.so pl let me knw nxt procedure how can i gt one mnth to sttle money by court

Hi, If you have good rapo with your present advocate then you may discuss with himself. I need discussion on the status of this case before any legal advice. However, as there is call on near date you may not have option to get it extended unless you file an application for extending it to next date.