What if person bothers me after compromise? What can i do later on?

I lodged an FIR against a shopkeeper who hit me and abused me. The FIR was lodged under 154 Sec.341.323.354.506. in Sarita Vihar Police Station. Now they want to compromise. Should I compromise?


I am a girl aged 22. What if they bother me after that?




You did justice by lodging the FIR against that shopkeeper for abusing you and hitting you. There must be zero tolerance for the crimes against woman and your action was absolutely right in lodging that FIR.


Your case depends upon the fact stating whether you want to compromise or not. No one can force you to do that. If you think that his apology is satisfactory to you then you can act accordingly. You have to move a petition before the Delhi High Court for quashing of the FIR and should be without any force or coercion.


If they harass you then you can again file a complaint against them in the concerned police station.


Kindly contact us for any further details and action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

sir my father brother and uncle is suffering by ipc 452/323/504/506. first the FIR is taken both party and the case was dismiss by the compromising of…

Read More

i got engaged to a girl. later i came to know a lot of difference in her behaviour. i thought to call off the wedding and accordingly informed the fam…

Read More

I am working in a bank, one day a man with fake passbook and withdrawl form with signature approximately matching with that of account holder came and…

Read More

I'm the main evidence for a case of murder and half murder police already put fir on killer. Here half murder person is me only. Now I don't w…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue