What if person bothers me after compromise? What can i do later on?

I lodged an FIR against a shopkeeper who hit me and abused me. The FIR was lodged under 154 Sec.341.323.354.506. in Sarita Vihar Police Station. Now they want to compromise. Should I compromise?

I am a girl aged 22. What if they bother me after that?

You did justice by lodging the FIR against that shopkeeper for abusing you and hitting you. There must be zero tolerance for the crimes against woman and your action was absolutely right in lodging that FIR.

Your case depends upon the fact stating whether you want to compromise or not. No one can force you to do that. If you think that his apology is satisfactory to you then you can act accordingly. You have to move a petition before the Delhi High Court for quashing of the FIR and should be without any force or coercion.

If they harass you then you can again file a complaint against them in the concerned police station.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari