What do I do if boy has cheated me, taken money and is blackmailing me

I am 25 years and I was in a serious relationship with a guy who is three years younger to me since 2017 January (1year). He agreed for marriage and spoke with his mother as well. She asked to wait till his studies get over. Last month I came to know that he was cheating on me. He took an amount of 25,000 from me last November,2017. Now when I am asking for it he is telling that he will not give and started blackmailing me that he has nude pics of mine and will ruin my life. I went and told his mother all this. He got angry and came to my house and told my parents that I am torturing him a lot and lied that I keep sending him pics of mine. I stay in hostel and hence didnot know he was with some one else. He cheated me and now not returning my money. His mom is scoldingme that it ismy mistake of behaving in this manner. She is telling how can a girl to that extent of having sex with his son. My parents scolded him very badly.He shared my number in a porn whatsapp group3weeksbac.plzhelp

Answers (2)

213 votes

If you want to does't maintain relationship with him, it is right time to lodge FIR against him under S.66E IT Act, S.354C,S.420,S.383 & S.376 IPC. sure you will get your amount along with criminal remedy also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

282 votes

you can lodge 354 and 376 of IPC against boy if you are harrassed sexually and can get justice please lodge a case against the boy with in the local limits of the police station having appropriate jurisdiction

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles