Warrant issued against brother. He is not staying with us. What to do?

My father kicked out my brother few years back. Now we received a warrant in name of my brother and police is harassing us saying that we are hiding him. For the past few years we have no idea about him or where he is staying.

What should we do know?

You can provide the police with the last information or knowledge of your brother.

You should also write a letter to the court stating that you brother is not residing with you for the past few years and you have no knowledge about his whereabouts.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari