Wants to file complain about a person who is abusing and hitting

I have lounge complaint against a person that he is abusing me and hit me with stone just because of that he lounge a fir against me after 8 days later under section sc st 3(s),(r)

Answers (1)

185 votes

You can challenge his FIR at high court through criminal misc.petition under sec. 482, and Highcourt can quash that FIR because that FIR is just abuse of process of law. And it’s a very normal issue. So plz don’t waste your time and challenge that FIR

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles