Took loan from co., Co. froze my account. What to do?

I have taken some loan from my company and agreed to pay the amount in instalments , unfortunately they removed me from the company without notice period at that time they have taken 1 cheque from me. Now that cheque was bounced after which they sent me lawyer notice few days back. before that they put my account on hold with out intimation from bank. what should i be my next step.

Answers (1)

235 votes
1. The cheque deposited as security can not attract proceeding u/s 138 NI Act.
2. If the case of cheque bouncing is filed against you then file quashing petition in the high court. The case would be quashed.
3. If you are a/c holder then employer can not put this on hold without court order.
4. lodge a complaint with police about criminal intimidation and extortion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles