Threatened from one of my relative regarding property dispute.

I have parental property in muzaffarpur bihar and divided it between my four grandfathers by mouth with documentary proof and in records property in the name of their father. One of my grand father threatned me when i visited there regularly and said that all villagers favored me because i am residing here you dont have anything here. I only want that one room out of (total 4 room share) in my share there and 5-6 bigha other land take in my control and repir my room properly and also safe during my visit for any attack on me. What are the options available with me?

You have to file a civil suit for declaration and injunction claiming your share. Threat part is inevitable and you have to lodge Police Complaint regarding that with the local Police and also mention this fact in the Civil Suit