Threatened from one of my relative regarding property dispute.

I have parental property in muzaffarpur bihar and divided it between my four grandfathers by mouth with documentary proof and in records property in the name of their father. One of my grand father threatned me when i visited there regularly and said that all villagers favored me because i am residing here you dont have anything here. I only want that one room out of (total 4 room share) in my share there and 5-6 bigha other land take in my control and repir my room properly and also safe during my visit for any attack on me. What are the options available with me?

Answers (1)

227 votes

You have to file a civil suit for declaration and injunction claiming your share. Threat part is inevitable and you have to lodge Police Complaint regarding that with the local Police and also mention this fact in the Civil Suit

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles