theft of my luggage by state run bus driver and the conductor

the state run bus conductor has forced me to plac my luggage in deck of the bus .... and as soon as stepped down from the bus it was not there.. the conductor is saying that he is not responsible for my luggage ...

i have to file a criminal case against bus conductor and driver for the act of theft. pleas send me some citation so that i can punish the accused...

For filing a criminal case there is no need to give citations.

You can just go to the police and register a FIR then the rest work would of the state lawyer to prove them guilty of theft.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli