stuff in godown gone does this comes in theft

we hav no rent receipt no rent agreement./ had godown 4 last 30yrs /property belongs to mandir trust /will court by this if i said rent agreement (non registered) got destroyed in flood. i have complained 4illegal construction over ten times to police n mcd since july2014 n mentioned that we r legaly in possession of this person n thru email. / hydro bill and complaints to mcd police is it gud enough to put up a case in court. we had stuf worth 3lac that is can we put theft case./ Y court does not consider email as legal notice ...? thankx

Answers (1)

487 votes

You can file police complaint for loss of your items.

With respect to illegal construction, yes you can file a writ petition  and temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on illegal construction.

Further with respect to your third query, legal notice is issued through a lawyer by registered post.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles