Stolen bike recovered by police now asking charges to transfer bike

My bike got stolen 45 days back. Just 4 days back I got call to visit local police station. When I visited there I have been told that my bike has been recovered in satara and I will have to go there and verify that and will have to transfer the bike to Pune and for that all the charges will be beared by me. Please guide whether it's my duty to transfer the vehicle or police's. And am I bound to take the bike or deny also?

Dear client it is yr duty to recover bike by following due procedure of law. If u donot wish to recover it then it is yr choice. If u want to recover it u have to bare the charges. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune