someone in my colony is deflating my car tyres

There are people in my colony who keep deflating the air in my car. They do not take it out completely and that has caused issues while going to office or to some important work. I am not sure who is doing this. I have complained to the RWA of my colony and also paid up guards etc but still there are issues. What can I do?

Answers (1)

337 votes
In the next society meeting raise the issue and request that CCTV cameras be installed in society premises. Security guards can be entrusted with responsibility of keeping a check on miscreants deflating the car tyres. Without evidence you cannot point any fingers at any member of the society.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles