×

quessister has abused a Dalit Lady. She filed a complaint. What to do?

I have a sister whi is around 21-22.She recently got into a trivial arguement with a dalit lady.In the heat of the moment, she called her by her caste name.The dalit lady had explicitly called my sister an amoral woman.Her reaction was in response to this.There were a few others with the Dalit lady ,3 of them were men. Now the Dalit lady has given a complaint that she was abused on the basis of her bein a Dalit by my sister. She is registered the complaint with the local Circle insoector and SubI. She is registered the complaint with the local Circle insoector and SubI

• ansClient may be given under SC & ST's Act, you just verify with the Police Station through Advocate that whether they have registered FIR against your sister or not, if it is registered you have to file a anticipatory bail.

Advocate Sathish Kumar

Pandu Klix Plaza, Chennai