quessignature forged

Can a person accused under IPC 420, 467, 468, 470, during trial & on request of complainant to forgive the accused & can accused be for forgiven from the punishment by the court. the mater is related with the forging of signatures in which accused got the car transferred in his name from govt license and registering authority on basis of forged signatures and the report from CFL was also against the accused, here both the complainant and accused are real brothers. The question is being asked by the complainant. The case Title is now state vs accused.

  • ansThe offences under sections 467,468 and 470 cannot be compromised before the magistrate. If the complainant is willing to end the case then a case for quashing would have to be filed in the HC. Only the High Court is competent to quash the case under these sections.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 420 - Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My wife has lodged an FIR against my father and my brother for abusing her…

Few years ago a FIR was lodged against me and the case is still pending…
Dear Sir Kya 377 3/4 me bell client ko mil paygi clients ka medical nhi…
Sir m defence m hu.....mere gaw or aas pas me mere uncle or mujhe bdnam…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly