Sexual harassment by an employee

Kindly guide. A clerk of my institution (non-government)came in office room and attempted to rape me by forcing, pulling, trying to declothe etc etc. There was nobody witness. I made a complaint to the institution authority.. The administration simply suspended the person but I am very afraid. It became is very difficult to keep life. It is extreme insult for my life. The person may attempt seriously again. How can I safe my life? Suggest please.The incident happened about 20 days ago.

Immediately go to the nearest police station and lodge a written complaint against this man. He will be arrested by the police for attempting to commit rape on you.