School is giving false character reports and defaming innocent son

My son was in 10th in 2012 when he had some problems with his school teacher as he was a football player and his teacher did not allow him to play and was irritated.

Later in 12th class my son had compartment in 2 subjects and did not clear his exams after that.

Now wherever my son tries to apply for a job and the company calls the school for verification, they falsely say that my son was expelled from the school and he did not have a good character.

My son is unable to get a job because of this. What should we do?

Answers (1)

278 votes

Too begin with, you will have to give details of the exact qualifications of your son.

Secondly,  you will also hav to tell us what was the exact status of the class 12 result?

Its important because on completing your school,  the school hands over a character certificate, a part of a  formal basic procedural requirement. Was your son given a character certificate by school that time?

The same way along with the character certificate a passing certificate is also issued by the respective board which is handed over by school. 

If your son has all of these, then the statements of expulsion made by the school will be self contradictory.

If you are not issued any such certificates please give details of the educational qualifications, so that you can proceed legally by sending a legal notice to the school through a lawyer and thereafter file a case of defamation and other other apt charges.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles