right to privacy invaded- phone conversation recorded

My mobile communication was recorded by other end person. Later it was sent to my present employer who played in open office and I got fired. Please advice, Laws in context to such incident of phone recording without my knowledge & playing in public and I had to face embarrassment.

Recording of a mobile conversation is a serious and unpardonable invasion of the right to privacy.

You may file a case for defamation against the person who recorded your conversation, as also the one who played it in the office. If the termination order has been issued illegally then you may challenge it in a court of law.