×

quesPunishment in Criminal 420 case

What is the maximum punishment in criminal case @ 420 IPC? The case is related to house/property fraud money was taken as Amanat and returned back on demand (Receipt on stamp paper of Rs. 25/- and notarized by oath commissioner). But complainant knowingly denying about the receipt of money and mentioning it as a mare receipt for skin saving.... Can she deny the receipt on notarized stamp-paper? If a person sell his property at Rs. 8.00 lacs (sales deed), then can he claim it as Rs. 26.00 Lakhs, without any evidences? Just for the sake of FIR @ 420?

Maximum Punishment in a case of 420 is 7 years with fine or without fine.

A duly notarized stamp paper is a valid document and by an evidence of the Oath commissioner, its legal validity can be proved in the court of law if the other party is denying execution of the same. 

Click here to find the best Criminal lawyer in your city.

• See the video below to know more about this Criminal legal issue