Procedure to transfer on going case u/s 498A to another court

We are staying Chennai she put case hyderabad whether we can change the case to chennsi

No. You can't transfer the case to Chennai. Under Sec.498/A the court has jurisdiction where the crime allegedly committed and where FIR was lodged. From your query I understand probably your wife filed a complaint against you for the cruelty alleged to have been committed in Hyderabad. Hence you need to face the trial only there.

Yes certainly. you can approach the supreme court and request a transfer under section 406 CrPC. however you will have to give compelling and satisfying reason for such a transfer. for details you can contact me.