Previous criminal record for gambling affect job in private company

Does chriminal record as like gambling act affect the private job in any company

Yes a criminal record is a ground of disqualification and will hinder the eligibility criteria.
But it may be considered by Public and Private sectors as per their terms and policies. However, appointment cannot be claimed as a Right.

Not likely to be..But may depend on your profile or nature of work in that company.....Even in government job, involvement in a previous gambling act matter won't matter. Old go through the terms of your employment for more

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi