quespolice not registering case

my father who is handicapped is beaten brutually by 8 people(including three ladies) and is serious and admitted in ICU ward of heritage hospital.firstly the police did not want to register a case but after calling to dGP HQ up the fir is registered. after registering fir my son who got head injury in saving his father got a call from village head that take 3 lakh rupees and take the case back when we refused to take the case back the police register a case against my son and nephew stating that my son and nephew has beaten them entering in their house and a strong case is registered on us, on the other side my husband who got injury on 10 places on his body and his finger bone and forehead bone is broken at two place but still a simple case of fighting is registered. on the other side the persons of opposite side has made forge medical certifiacte showing that their hand is broken and they have got head injury but in real they have not got any injury. before this accident my father has given a lot of application to the police in last one year but no action is taken against the accused till the date.

  • ans Hope your father had send copies of his complaint letter to the local S.P. , 2. If yes, then file a petition u/s156(3) of Cr.P.C. praying for a dirction upon the police to investigate and act based on your complaint, 3. You can also file a writ Petition before your local High Court against police inaction.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

 How do i apply for a fresh gun licence online in delhi?
Sir one fraud man cheated me and runaway with my 30000 rupees.. Sir may I…

My sister committed suicide four year back due to the mental and physical harassment and demand…

Dear sir/Madam, I got selected for AP govt post.I need to mention all the details…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>