Person convicted from district court. Can he get government job?

dear sir kya kisi ko dist. court se saja hone ke bad govt job mil skti h yadi nhi to kyo maine ye jankari kisi job ke liye diya mera sel. hone k bad b unhone muje nhi liya h mai kya kru

Answers (1)

212 votes
After release of prisoner ,struggle to get Job is common . You should know your rights and nature of your conviction .If your conviction is not related to job it is illegal for employer to outrightly disqualify you from a job .Have your advocate write a letter of recommendation to your potential employer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles