neighbour doesn't let mother and wife do farming in our own land.

Working with Chattisgarh police. There is one person in village, he doesn't let us do farming in our own land. The land is registered in our name. Whenever i go there he doesn't have any problem but in my absence he creates problem for my wife and my mother. What can i do against him?

Answers (1)

281 votes

Those who creates the problem to your wife and mother for farming on your occupied land, then you must have to consult with him about the farming problem and thereafter the matter may be placed before the villagers for mediation and if the mediation fails to resolve that problem then you have legal remedy to institute the complaint case before the Competent magistrate or you have option to take the assistance from local police station under Janata Darbar.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles