Neighbor shop owner wants to change my CCTV angle. Can he object it?

My next door shopkeeper wants me to set CCTV camera angle in a direction that the outside area ahead of his shop must not be viewable in the camera range. Is he right to have this objection?

CCTV cameras installed by you are meant to protect your premises/clients by keeping a vigil. They must not infringe the privacy of others. He always has the right to object in case he feels that his or his clients' privacy is being infringed in any manner.

Presumably the area outside his shop is not his private property and is government land. Hence, he can't raise such objection under the law