Neighbor lodged FIR against me will it affect getting government job

Sir, my name is Munish , my selection has been made as Assistant Professor. In April 2016, my neighbor lodged an FIR in my mutual dispute. The case is pending in the District Court under Section 294, 323, 452 against me. My question is, what can be the problem with my appointment

Answers (1)

262 votes

Yes, it will affect your chances to the post of Asst. Prof or any other government job, as the same requires mandatory disclosure of pending criminal cases, acquittals and conviction. It is advisable to settle the matter and get the charges quashed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles