Neighbor lodged FIR against me will it affect getting government job

Sir, my name is Munish , my selection has been made as Assistant Professor. In April 2016, my neighbor lodged an FIR in my mutual dispute. The case is pending in the District Court under Section 294, 323, 452 against me. My question is, what can be the problem with my appointment

Yes, it will affect your chances to the post of Asst. Prof or any other government job, as the same requires mandatory disclosure of pending criminal cases, acquittals and conviction. It is advisable to settle the matter and get the charges quashed.