Need Address and contact info of Local complaints Committe- Bangalore

I am facing sexual harassment (Verbal) by HR head of company(policy maker-employer) and after that retaliation in other ways like overburdening, no increment and job threatning. As he is policy maker, ICC is biased and enquiry is done on papers and is complete eye wash. I want to make a complaint at LCC but i am not able to get any details on internet. I went to Women's welfare commission, they told i need to file case at Labor office, I went to labor office and i got a reply that i need to go to Magistrate and their is no LCC in Bangalore. Kindly help me. Where should I file the complaint.

Answers (1)

293 votes

I suggest you to try and approach Human Rights Commission, Bangalore by filing a Complaint against the concerned person. The Karnataka Human Rights Commission is near M.S. Building. The HRC will accept the complaint and investigate into the matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles