×

quesNeed Address and contact info of Local complaints Committe- Bangalore

I am facing sexual harassment (Verbal) by HR head of company(policy maker-employer) and after that retaliation in other ways like overburdening, no increment and job threatning. As he is policy maker, ICC is biased and enquiry is done on papers and is complete eye wash. I want to make a complaint at LCC but i am not able to get any details on internet. I went to Women's welfare commission, they told i need to file case at Labor office, I went to labor office and i got a reply that i need to go to Magistrate and their is no LCC in Bangalore.

Kindly help me. Where should I file the complaint.

• ansI suggest you to try and approach Human Rights Commission, Bangalore by filing a Complaint against the concerned person. The Karnataka Human Rights Commission is near M.S. Building. The HRC will accept the complaint and investigate into the matter.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore