Mother's fake Educational Certificates

I was accused in a criminal case (420) which was lodged by my mother. I found a fake certificate related to my mother about her educational qualifications. Even the particulars on her certificate were not related to her. The hand writings do not match at all. The certificate is fake. I want to know how can I use this certificate against her? How can I prove her fraudulence?

This certificate can only be used against her if she had utilized this certificate for any of her advantage for any institution or government organisation.

You can file a complaint with this Department or the Police Station.