Mother in law physically & mentally abused by daughter in law

Sir Meri Mata Ji ko Meri Bhabhi Marti hai or gaaliya deti hai ask BHI usne unhe mara or gaaliya di, would unko ghute dowery case ki dhamiki dekar darati raheti hai mera Bhai BHI much nahi bolta papa BHI bahut Dara rakha hai what I do ?

Answers (1)

59 votes

Dear client,.
Dont worry, You hv legal option to tackle all this. You can send a letter to human right commission and one copy to chief minister of your state by mentioning that she (your bhabhi) is threatening to your family to frame in the false dowry case. Thereafter Lodge an FIR against her. You can call me for the best advise.

Akash Sharma Advocate, High Court, Allahabad

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles