Mother in law physically & mentally abused by daughter in law

Sir Meri Mata Ji ko Meri Bhabhi Marti hai or gaaliya deti hai ask BHI usne unhe mara or gaaliya di, would unko ghute dowery case ki dhamiki dekar darati raheti hai mera Bhai BHI much nahi bolta papa BHI bahut Dara rakha hai what I do ?

Dear client,.
Dont worry, You hv legal option to tackle all this. You can send a letter to human right commission and one copy to chief minister of your state by mentioning that she (your bhabhi) is threatening to your family to frame in the false dowry case. Thereafter Lodge an FIR against her. You can call me for the best advise.

Akash Sharma Advocate, High Court, Allahabad