×

quesMinimum Punishment & Fine under Section 326

Implicated in an allegation under 307. After the court did not find any sufficient evidence against me they convicted me for 326. Need to know the minimum punishment for Section 326. What is the scope for appeal in the high court.

• ansSection 326 of the IPC is non cognizable, is non bailable, is imprisonment for life, or up to 10 years of sentence to jail.

You should apply for anticipatory bail as well as a case for quashing of the FIR in the High Court.

• See the video below to know more about this Criminal legal issue