×

quesman cheated girlfriend and married another girl

I was in a relationship with a girl few years back and we indulged into sexual relation with her.she was elder to me and she had tow children and a divorcee and I was unmarried.so after 1 year I broke up with her and married another girl,now she put up a case against me citing ipc 493,494,496 and 420,where a all these are false charges,but she has some photographs of me and her together with her and some telephone conversation recorded.i was arrested and now out on bail and likely to skip on court appearance as I am out of country.i need your advice on both as what will my fate in case and if I miss the appearance on court.

• ansYou can not miss your court appearance, court appearance is must , if you want not to appear, you have to file exemption application otherwise court will issue NBW i.e non bailable warrant, and even Court can order for declaration of P.O, means proclaimed offender u/s 82 Crpc.