Made false promises to marry and came into a relationship. What to do?

i was once trapped in a city at night and my faculty promised to leave me at home but later he took me to a temple nd den a room which ws jst for spending the night , there he started misbehaving nd den i ws shocked mentally 1 and half yr back nd den he made me come in a relationship with himnd abused me which ws forced on me by him as he thought dat i would complain nd den he made me meet his brother nd gave me an aim to clear ies nd den he would marry me but after wards i came to know dat he got married to sumone else nd i have medical evidence dat right part f brain ws not working. What action can i take against him?

Answers (1)

295 votes

You should approach the police at the earliest as what you have described constitutes several criminal offences. If the police fail to register an FIR then you must approach the magistrate's court for a direction to register an FIR and to initiate criminal proceedings.

The "medical evidence" that you have described might  hamper your case as it will provide him with a good defence for his actions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles