Legal procedure for Rash driving.

My cousin collided with police inspector while trying to stop the bike avoiding the barricade. Inspector slipped and got minor bruises. Traffic police has filed under 279, 337, 308, 185What are the next steps to be taken? No blood test taken for 185

We will have to examine the facts , as to whether your cousion was over speading or was trying to escape. If he was not driving in speed then he can take the plea in the case and defend his case.

Read the complete Kolkata Traffic Police Case Law Guide by LawRato to stay updated about your motor vehicle rights in Kolkata.