Legal case charged u/s 151 IPC affect police Sub-Inspector selection

Im arrested by the police of SHANTIBHANG and imposed section 151 case in the court any problem in join Delhi police sub inspector????

Answers (2)

No issue sub inspector sb.
Once you accused you get penalised and write bond.
After 2 year of award you are free from all aligation. Please check tenure after award by court in shanti bhang.
If crossed 2 year enjoy

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It may affect your joining for Delhi Police. Generally, The recruiting agencies do not consider the candidate who has a criminal record. However, if you can get an order from the court or your name is exonerated from the FR submitted by Police, only then you can be considered.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A person in 2009 registered an FIR against me and after few days compromise the matter & registered the sale deed in my favour so police prepared …

Read More

One of my friend is accused of da case by cbi .his father was called the abettor .he had properties in his name that was added to the accused now his …

Read More

A false charge sheet has been filed by police in 498A case in Telengana.I live in Ghaziabad.Filed RTI with police to get the proof of claims done by i…

Read More

I wanted a mobile application to start an online business. I came across an Armenian National, staying in Bangalore, having a private limited company …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue