Legal case charged u/s 151 IPC affect police Sub-Inspector selection

Im arrested by the police of SHANTIBHANG and imposed section 151 case in the court any problem in join Delhi police sub inspector????

No issue sub inspector sb.
Once you accused you get penalised and write bond.
After 2 year of award you are free from all aligation. Please check tenure after award by court in shanti bhang.
If crossed 2 year enjoy

It may affect your joining for Delhi Police. Generally, The recruiting agencies do not consider the candidate who has a criminal record. However, if you can get an order from the court or your name is exonerated from the FR submitted by Police, only then you can be considered.