Legal action against harassment & misbehavior by lecturer in college

A teacher was abuse me in college.i am the student of mechanical 6th semester. Teacher was abuse and missbehave with me. I want to mental harasment case on the teacher. What is the punishment of mental harasment case. I have a one witness.

You can file a criminal complaint against him in the court. But first of all try to bring the incident to the knowledge of the head/principal.if he doesn't sort out the matter to your satisfaction, then in that likelihood u may approach the court of law.