Legal action against harassment & misbehavior by lecturer in college

A teacher was abuse me in college.i am the student of mechanical 6th semester. Teacher was abuse and missbehave with me. I want to mental harasment case on the teacher. What is the punishment of mental harasment case. I have a one witness.

Answers (1)

163 votes

You can file a criminal complaint against him in the court. But first of all try to bring the incident to the knowledge of the head/principal.if he doesn't sort out the matter to your satisfaction, then in that likelihood u may approach the court of law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles