Legal action against dowry harassment & threat by mother in law

me and my husband are staying seperately since two years due to his mother. his mother demands dowry and have also given me so many threats to leave her home . ii have ben through a lot mental trauma there i want to stay with my husband as we have a son also . he cant leave his mother and i am too afraid to stay with him. i have asked him to buy me a rented flat naerby and manage betwen both the houses but he is not agreeing for anything. what do i do to stay with him.

You must not force your husband to leave his parents as it amounts to cruelty upon your husband by you.
It is important for me to understand that at present you are living with your husband and your in-laws or not.
For harassment you can file a complaint against your in-laws u/s 12 PWDV Act and can file a complaint in CAW Cell.

You may approach the Court and seek relief by filing a petition on restitution of conjugal rights under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Under this Act, if either the husband or the wife, without reasonable excuses, is not performing his/her marital obligations, the aggrieved party may approach the Court for restitution of conjugal rights.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli