Legal action against 15 year boy having sex with 16 year old girl

Sir if a 15 year old boy jad sex with a 16 year old girl then what actions can be taken against boy

Answers (1)

168 votes

The offence is same committed by either major or minor as u said the the offender is minor so the procedure will adopt against him according to juvenile code but he will also charged with the same section376 IPC but due to his juvenile age the punishment will be accordingly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have pursing my graduation in 2012-2013 was my last year but unfortunate simultaneity i have gone for diploma from chennai for 2012-2014 and in 2014…

Read More

I filed petition u/s 200crpc in the month of November 2017, as magistrate s absent, concerned incharge magistrate taking process even magistrate s irr…

Read More

My wife had a affair before marriage. Now she is getting calls from his X boy friends wife and she is threatening that she has photos of my wife and w…

Read More

hello sir, i have booked a case under 509,506 act present case is disposed. so now i am eligible for passport and any govt jobs if not any other way t…

Read More