Kept engagement picture with me. In laws filing false case against me

Hi, I’m engaged in dec 2014 and marriage was fixed on feb 2015.Due to some misunderstanding marriage was cancelled.but girls parents are not ready to give written about marriage cancellation.They are forcing us to wait for 2 years then only they will settle this issue.I tried for 8 months and I got fed up with them and kept my engagement pic,so that they will resolve this issue.They complained to police saying that it comes under IT harassment act.I kept decent engagement pic as my engagement is not cancelled legally they are showing verbal proofs and videos no written.Is it a legal case ?

It is not at all a legal case as you have not married that girl. If they are causing trouble then better you file a counter complaint before the Jurisdictional police station. Hope you have not taken any benefits in the name of marriage or engagement.