IPC Section 506 Case

I wanted to know the criticalness of Section 506 of IPC. I applied for the Bail and it is not through. What is the way to get relief from this issue?

In your case it might be section. 506, Part II i.e. Punishment for criminal intimidation wherein usually securing bail is a little difficult as it is a threat to cause death or grievous hurt, which is punishable up to 7 years, which is non-compoundable, though being a non-cognizable offense.

For bail, essential option for giving you bail is offering personal bond, sureties as required by the court and proof of residence based on which court might grant you bail. Alternatively, you may approach sessions court for bail. Though above are the best options for securing bail, I possibly can suggest; though the facts of your case aren't clearly written.

Learn what is the difference between cognizable and non-cognizable offences and get the details about them with this Indian Criminal Law Guide.