In a physical realtionship with a guy. Can i take action against him?

I have a relationship with a guy for past 16 months. Physical relationship as well. Now he is not interested to marry me. Is there any legal action can i take against him?

Having physical relation and refusal to marry is punishable as the same tantamounts to Rape. You can take legal action against him. The Supreme Court has laid down strict laws that whoever has physical relation to a girl and refuses to marry will get a max punishment of 7 yrs imprisonment. So there are various instances by which you will succeed in punishing him. You can contact me if you want me to help you.

Prima face yes if it is stated that he stated that he shall marry you and induced you to be in a physical relationship. Then subsequent action of him refusing to marry shall attract penal provisions of indian penal code.