I being stalked by unknown employees what legal action can I take

for past 4 years i ve been stalked by some unkown persons(exemploye/relatives) and they traceing me from board to board till my home and verbally harassing me.they also contacting with my new employers and made me job less what action can I take.


You can file a police case against such person under section 354D of IPC.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A govt employee has been given a chargesheet and on the grounds of which he was denied promotion to the upper post...now the hearing has been done and…

Read More

The case is under section 420 and 418 where there is a judgement from the lower court for surrender after the judgement was against , cancelling the b…

Read More

I stay in a society in a rented accommodation. There is watchmen in a society who is creating a rumours that we girls are working in a Bar. If we want…

Read More

My father loaned Rs2 lakhs to her colleague on an interest of 2.5%. This was recorded on a stamp paper of Rs50 which was brought and drafted by the wi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue