quesHusband's ex girl friend disturbing wife.

My husband had an affair for the last 2 years with a married lady who also hail from the same place. Now when my husband stop contacting with her she is disturbing me like anything. What can be done?

  • ansYour husband as well as his paramour i.e the married lady jointly liable for such harassment you are facing. Just lodge a GD against that lady in local police station as well as change your sim card.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

hello sir i hv chq bounce case against me.frm past one year i dont want…
if a person has taken admission in a govt. college with a fake quota and…
If two minors elope from the home without the consent of their parents to save…
There was no partnership deed between the partners they worked together in many projects but…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly