queshusband beating and assaulting wife

Sir, My sister got married 3 months back, since the day one she is facing harassment by her husband, for the past one month she is living with her husband in Kuwait. Every day he is beating her mercilessly & brutally, we are fearing of her life. We want bring her back to chennai legally. What is the procedure i need to follow. Please help me.

  • ansIf husband has physically assaulted his wife she should first lodge police complaint against her husband. Then she should go to doctor or hospital and obtain medical certificate regarding her injuries.

    And if she is having her passport in her possession, she can book her ticket and come back to India. If she is not having her passport then she should go and meet Indian high commission officials and request for assistance in the matter and take police help for retrieval of her passport .

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My Father stays in gujarat, but whenever he comes to mumbai once in a month…
2015 mai meri girl friend ne mere upar 354d,506,509 ipc ke FIR kar diya .abhi…
I'm landlord and tenant is living in first floor and we are living ground floor…

My mother in law abuses my husband and me for every single thing that we…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly