husband beating and assaulting wife

Sir, My sister got married 3 months back, since the day one she is facing harassment by her husband, for the past one month she is living with her husband in Kuwait. Every day he is beating her mercilessly & brutally, we are fearing of her life. We want bring her back to chennai legally. What is the procedure i need to follow. Please help me.

If husband has physically assaulted his wife she should first lodge police complaint against her husband. Then she should go to doctor or hospital and obtain medical certificate regarding her injuries.

And if she is having her passport in her possession, she can book her ticket and come back to India. If she is not having her passport then she should go and meet Indian high commission officials and request for assistance in the matter and take police help for retrieval of her passport .