How to withdraw a FIR after compromise reached at by parties?

An FIR has been registered against me under Section 354 , 509 & 506 by my neighbor 2 days ago, however, we have reached the stage of compromise now. What is the procedure to withdraw the FIR in this case and how do I avoid arrest by the Police under these applicable sections?

Answer

As you have already reached comprosmise with the complainant, we suggest that you must enter into a written agreement with him and get the same notarised at the soonest.

The process of quashing the FIR under the relevant sections mentioned by you can be done only by the Hon'ble High Court and we would need to move a joint petition along with the MOU signed between you and the complainant.

We would like to see the contents of the FIR in order to guide you more appropriately and to suggest actions to evade any possible arrest by the Police.