how to quash a wrong complaint against you

the police had registered a false case against me under crpc 107-151 on the basis of a false complaint of my neighbour . i was released on bail . afterwards i have complained to sdm ,ssp but no response by the official respondents. i have also sent representation to sdm under article 21 but no response and still even passage of four months sdm has taken no decision now please tell me the legal remedy at this situation

The SDM does not give any finding based on the article 21, whereas the legal remedy is that you should move to High Court for quashing the case against you.