queshow to quash a wrong complaint against you

the police had registered a false case against me under crpc 107-151 on the basis of a false complaint of my neighbour . i was released on bail . afterwards i have complained to sdm ,ssp but no response by the official respondents. i have also sent representation to sdm under article 21 but no response and still even passage of four months sdm has taken no decision now please tell me the legal remedy at this situation

  • ansThe SDM does not give any finding based on the article 21, whereas the legal remedy is that you should move to High Court for quashing the case against you.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

A case under section 498 A has been filed against me, my father in law,…

Sir, my elder brother and his fiancee broke their marriage after engagement under mutual understanding.…

my sister in law was murder in his house after approx 3 years by hired…

I was a tenant to a godown, guy tookover forcefully dec2014 n he did illegal…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly