×

queshow to punish a man who is eloping with a girl

Could you help in assisting in punishing a man who is behind our daughter in the name of false love relationship who pretended to be a good person by helping me locate a rent house and helping during my fathers funeral. Now he is eyeing the girl who is pretty and educated and planning to elope. The girl has fallen into his trap and we need to stop them from this and put him behind bars.

• ansIf your daughter is a major then you cannot stop him. The only restraint would be self restraint by your daughter. No law would come to your help as majors can take their own decisions.