How to get anticipatory bail in section 153 case?

03-Oct-2023 (In Criminal Law)
If someone get accused under 153 ipc then what is the legal procedure to get bail before getting arrested by police
Answers (1)

Answer #1
726 votes
If the name of the accused is there in FIR and the accused was still not arrest then u can file an u/sec 438 anticipatory bail or if the accused was arrest then u can file u/sec 439 that is bail in any session court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."