queshow to expedite the process? brother in prison and served the sentence

I am a Srilankan citizen, and am here to ask you whats are your possibilities to give me a clear picture of my elder brother sentenced on 21.05.2005 for 10yrs -and completed n 21.05.2015 -and now undergoing further period for the derfault of payment of finme imposed on him. My question is how to pay the fine? Where to pay the fine ? Cash is acceptable ? After paying what happens ? Have i to wait further court order for his release of would he be released immediately ? Or have to wait for the court to call the case to make an order for the release ? What could be done to expediate the release ?

  • ans

    Your query is silent on following points;

    1. Under what provision of law was he sentenced to imprisonment?

    2. Under what provision of law  he was imposed fines?

    3. What are the charges against him?

    Please provide above mentioned facts, so that we can provide you a legal solution


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My wife filed false 498a and related cases two times and I am really surprised…
How to remove IPC 333 , n what condition to charge
My wife visited a doctor after seeing her reviews on practo.com. She told her to…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly