×

queshow to expedite the process? brother in prison and served the sentence

I am a Srilankan citizen, and am here to ask you whats are your possibilities to give me a clear picture of my elder brother sentenced on 21.05.2005 for 10yrs -and completed n 21.05.2015 -and now undergoing further period for the derfault of payment of finme imposed on him. My question is how to pay the fine? Where to pay the fine ? Cash is acceptable ? After paying what happens ? Have i to wait further court order for his release of would he be released immediately ? Or have to wait for the court to call the case to make an order for the release ? What could be done to expediate the release ?

Your query is silent on following points;

1. Under what provision of law was he sentenced to imprisonment?

2. Under what provision of law  he was imposed fines?

3. What are the charges against him?

Please provide above mentioned facts, so that we can provide you a legal solution