How many days can a person get bail if he was caught with 700gms weed

Hai ma friend got arrest at Feb 3 nite vith 700grms weed and thy hv filed fir on Feb 4th he has already appeared in court once on Feb 5 we hv applied for bail so n how mny days we cn expect bail can u tell us

1. Bail would be approved based on the charges were mentioned on the FIR.

2. Discuss with your current lawyer for the same. In case if your current lawyer is not co-operating with you then change the lawyer.

3. Considering the above mentioned charge, maximum of 1 week time the bail should have gotten approved by the court.

Its depends on case presentation in court but as per The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, 700gms is not a small amount of drugs. Its purely depends on your lawyer how they apply for bail, it may take 2 to 6 months.