How can we recover money from company who did cheating with us?

21st jan my parents went for shopping to sarkari bhandar and won a coupon we collected it from andheri west and attended a 90 min session they offered us a visit to holiday resort and all of a sudden they offered us Coffee which we had after that we dont remember anything and they took all our cards and cash. in total i gave 2 lac rupees. and got some agreement also signed. we dont remember anything from that day as we came home and slept the whole day. now what can we do to recover our money. they cheated us and did all this not just to us but a lot many people

Dear client immediately file police complaint against cheated person for cheating under sec 420 of criminal procedure code. for recovery money i have to first send legal notice through lawyer and ask refund of money. If they will not return money then file suit for recovery of money. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune