How can we recover money from company who did cheating with us?

21st jan my parents went for shopping to sarkari bhandar and won a coupon we collected it from andheri west and attended a 90 min session they offered us a visit to holiday resort and all of a sudden they offered us Coffee which we had after that we dont remember anything and they took all our cards and cash. in total i gave 2 lac rupees. and got some agreement also signed. we dont remember anything from that day as we came home and slept the whole day. now what can we do to recover our money. they cheated us and did all this not just to us but a lot many people

Answers (1)

Dear client immediately file police complaint against cheated person for cheating under sec 420 of criminal procedure code. for recovery money i have to first send legal notice through lawyer and ask refund of money. If they will not return money then file suit for recovery of money. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi All, I have a warrant against me for 2.60lacs for maintainence amount as the case was decided ex party. Wanted to kno what will be the maximum puni…

Read More

Respected sir, In case of any criminal negligence ( like fire , lift accident , wall collapse etc ) at a work place like hospital/ restaurant / factor…

Read More

pocso,sec,6.ipc.366.376,302 case done by lawyer but no evidence for survive what we do the next step for low punishment ?…

Read More

its a case with CBI and Its was a Trap Punishment is 1 yr and 1K in a section and 2nd section it is 2yr and 2k Rs.Can we get a stay by High Court on c…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue