how can i claim fraud done against me?

I am seller on ebay.in and have sold one phone( of 23999) using ebay.in but the buyer claims that he has received the package in damaged contion so, ebay processed a refund for him. But when I received the package back to me I took the Phone to SAMSUNG Authorised Service Center they told me that power key is missing and Mother board of phone is not working- which means that this 2 things were replaced/taken by the buyer. Ebay.in is not ready to help me I think so that legal actions can be taken in this situation.

Though the offence is apparently committed by the buyer but it is hard to be proved. in any case to put pressure, do file complaint u/s 406,420 IPC so the buyer later on may settle the case by way of giving compensation to you.